site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


The past two weeks have presented health issues to me, and I'm not kidding when I say it's been rough. I've not blogged for the most part as my attention and focus has been on getting well and discovering what provoked me to get out of balance.

I'm very greatful for my partner who has picked up the slack with grocery shopping, errands, etc, and for my daughter who has also lent a much-needed hand in many areas while I've been down.

I'm also greatful for my wise, informed friends who have weighed-in with their wisdom and healing. I'm grateful for my alternative doctors and the Medical Intuitive who assisted me through my discomfort and illuminated how I had been laid low. Have I ever learned a lot about so many things!!!! The information they have shared with me has been priceless.

I'm grateful for the healing products, services, my angels and guides who have led me to a deeper place and expanded consciousness than I have been in a long, long time. Together all of those mentioned have contributed to the re-examination of my life and what I choose to do with it. I'm still very weak, but I'm on the comeback trail. I feel so blessed to have survived.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Oh, my. I'm glad you're well and aware of what happened, why, and how to fix it. Sound likes it's been some odyssey! I'm glad, too, you had supportive people around you. I've been to your blog on and off and wondered how you are. All I can say to your post is amen. And God bless.

Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday.

October 21, 2007  
Anonymous MsDemmie said...

I hope your recovery and re- balancing continues. Many blessings
and happy BYB Sunday.

October 21, 2007  
Blogger Paulie said...

Indeed a blessing we can't take for granted! Continued blessings for you.

Come see how mine became a blessing.

October 21, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Oh dear I hope you continue to get better. Something is weird in the universe lately, a lot of people including myself are having a rough go it seems.

October 21, 2007  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Normally, I prefer to write better comments... try to acknowledge the posts and add or at least re-examine a part of things to hopefully high-light them and generally bring them to the fore...

...that said...

Reading through your post, I only have two words for you...

GET BETTER!

As MsDemmie said, centre and balance and continued success on the upward swing! Besides, if you ever get TOO unwell, REMEMBER, you can't get TOO ill and incapacitated until you've ridden in OUR double-decker bus!

October 21, 2007  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

Triumph is sweet when it is our health we win! Glad that you were surrounded by love and touched by angels.

October 21, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

A Halloween treat to cheer you:

http://slcthoughts.blogspot.com/2007/10/sweet-treat.html

October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home