site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Laughter As Antidote

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Laughter As Antidote


The funniest spam email I've received in a long, long time came this week to us. This is what it said:

"Three houses in your neighborhood have had high amounts of spiritual activity. Our instruments show strange energy radiating directly from your home.

Please dont wait until it is too late!"

It was from an organization called Ghost Control.

And this email leads me into my BYB Sunday Blessings in which I participate along with many other beautiful bloggers: I'm blessed I have a good sense of humor and Great Spirit rewards me with so many reasons to laugh every day in every way. Everywhere I turn there is more evidence of joy to balance the horrors read about in the news.

I'm grateful for the increasing balance and forward momentum in LIGHT, LOVE, and GOODNESS in the world. I know there are still way too many pockets of mis-qualified energy on this planet such as the rape epidemic in the Congo--a horror story!

Were it not for my ability to laugh, I could become dysfunctional and embittered by the miseries in the world. So I've extremely grateful for laughter and joy.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Great post! Spam can be funny! Thanks for the reminder to lighten up.

Happy BYB Sunday.

October 07, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

How funny. Ghost Busters! Apply for a job, you have more powers than they every thought of having.

October 07, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Joy and Laughter are truly great blessings, and one that we can never get enough of.

Hope you had a great Sunday!

October 07, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

They are obviously picking up your unussually strong spirit on the monitors. Maybe the neighbors are praying too.... an honest mistake. :)

(I hope these guys don't really know where I live. That would be creepy.)

October 07, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Laughter is the best medicine they say, and yes a blessing too! Happy belated BYB Sunday!

October 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home