site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: The Mars Return

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Mars Return

Photo: Charles Pfeil

I've been examining my Mars Return Chart and pondering its meaning today even though the date of the exact Mars Return isn't until October 9th. I like to look down the road when it comes to Returns. My Mars Return seems perfect for an auspicious kick-off for one (or maybe) two projects I have in mind.

The Mars Return comes around approximately every two years, and this Return is supposed to be a great time to begin long-term new projects, improve your exercise habits (oh, do I ever need to get back into exercise!), and to increase your energy.

This year my Mars will be in excellent aspect with Saturn and the North Node. Houses four, six and twelve will be highlighted.

"My idea of exercise is a good brisk sit." Phyllis Diller

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home