site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Happy Harvest Moon!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Harvest Moon!

I took this photo last evening of the Full Moon rising. Haleakala is in the distance, and the night was very mystical--a perfect time to meditate!

Here's what I plan to do and maybe you can do the same? I like to go into my jacuzzi on the night of the Full Moon, stare at the moon, clear myself of the past moon month activity, and then energize myself for the coming month. While basking in the rays of the Full Moon, I meditate, pray, and commune with Nature. The night, the Moon, the warm water, and my intentions create a powerful experience for me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gen said...

Great photo shot

September 27, 2007  
Blogger JayPeeFreely said...

I just wish I was in your neck of the woods. Moon or no moon.

September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home