site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


I'm so grateful that my angels watch over my family and me. All day long I'm always either verbally or silently thanking/praising them for all their many blessings they bestow upon us!

And I'm also so grateful that everyone has angels watching over them too!

The angels answer our call for help---they arrange situations with such finesse and delicacy that it boggles the mind---they never give up on us--they are our best friends and allies!

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You My Angels!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Beautiful image, and sentiments ... :) Happy BYB Sunday!

September 30, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

This is a wonderful blessing. All those biblical angels start their greeting with "be not afraid" or "fear not." I like these words. They remind me that wholeness is everything on every level.

Happy BYB Sunday.

September 30, 2007  
Anonymous Gen said...

Beautiful post

September 30, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Angels watching over us are a great blessing indeed!

Hope you had a great Sunday and have a great week ahead!

September 30, 2007  
Anonymous MsDemmie said...

Beautiful - happy belated BYB Sunday and have a great week.

October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home