site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


This is my very FIRST post upon returning from my long journey. I traveled to familiar places and unfamiliar places, and I've returned feeling very BLESSED and RENEWED! Travel was just what I needed to re-fresh my Spirit, but even more rejuvenating and transforming was immersing myself in spiritual community which I did for part of my journey.

I belong to two ministries, and one of them was having their yearly gathering outside of Portland, Oregon--and I was long overdue to attend such a gathering. I don't think I'd attended one for maybe five years! It was so fabulous to see dear friends and colleagues and meet new ones! We sat by a campfire at night making S'mores and passing the talking stick, performed an ordination on an incredible new Bishop (I'm already a Bishop), talked up a storm, LAUGHED, planned, danced, made art, held an auction, had a talent show, and more. It was too much fun!

I am overflowing with blessings!


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

I'm glad you're back! The blogosphere is dreary without you. I'm even more glad you had a great time away!

Happy BYB Sunday!

September 23, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Welcome back from your journey!

Sounds like you had a great time and with a purpose! That is a great blessing indeed.
Have a great week ahead!

September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home