site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Taking Chances With Tricky Timing

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, August 13, 2007

Taking Chances With Tricky Timing



Photo: Charles Pfeil

Yesterday I looked over the astro aspects in the heavens, compared them to my own chart, and then went ahead and made a decision. Even though I wasn't THRILLED with the cards I had been dealt (the astro aspects), you gotta play 'em sometimes!

Let me lay it all out for you: yesterday there were FIVE planets in Leo, two of which were conjunct my natal Venus. Yesterday was a New Moon in Leo--traditionally a good time to begin new ventures.

HOWEVER, there were also these aspects which gave me second thoughts:

Mercury linking to Uranus (150-degree link)
Sun opposing Neptune
Venus in reverse conjunct Saturn (conjunct my natal Venus)

So what do I do? I go right ahead and play my hand and post a blog contest on my Who's Yo Mama blog offering the winner a $50 gift certificate. Was this a case of gambling for the fun of it? Or testing the astro waters? I guess you'd say I'm a natural born optimist or....well, why don't you share with me your thoughts?

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." - JD Salinger

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Kuanyin,

I don't always understand the significance of the movements of the stars and planets, but I think you're game to just live a little and have a try!

The JD Salinger quote is perfect. You'd never guess that about him!

August 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home