site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: It's That Fabulous Sun-Saturn Hookup Time Again!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, August 20, 2007

It's That Fabulous Sun-Saturn Hookup Time Again!



Photo: terragalleria


Last night was when a bad vibe, a sense of portent, or trial and tribulation came to my attention. Being a sensitive, I often plug into the Big Picture and most of the time, I know the bad vibes I'm picking up-on don't anything to do with me or my family. It's more likely I'm tuning into the mass consciousness. So I went to bed early after mentioning my feelings to my partner. Off to dreamland was my escape from wondering what's going on.

This morning I decided to see what's happening in the heavens, and sure 'nuf, I see tomorrow's the day of the annual Sun-Saturn Hook-up, or as it is said in astrology: the conjunction! Can you feel it too?

If so, join with me in being extra silly, humorous, superficial, and full of levity during this astro weather/time to counteract this heaviness! We can balance the heaviness with our intentions. Isn't this what many spiritual teachers have been harping-on in the last years--our intentions and power to shift things? The Law of Attraction states that we get what we focus on, so for the next three days I'm going to focus on humor, fun, and joy. Phooey on the Sun-Saturn party. I'm going down the hall to the frat party. Anyone care to join me?

"Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."
|
-Swedish Proverb

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gen said...

Interesting, I feel something too, like like the other shoe is going to drop feeling? It started last Saturday for me.

August 21, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Great proverb. Great thought. I've been feeling it, too, and thinking the world is weird. Hit me from out of the blue. I slept it off, too!

August 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home