site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: It's a Mercury Kind Of Day

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's a Mercury Kind Of Day


Photo: Charles Pfeil

Since I'm a Virgo, I naturally love lists, organization, and a perfect place for everything in my home. However, when I'm deep in creative throes, things frequently get misplaced or lost. And I've always told myself I should study mundane astrology so I could set up a chart as to discover where all the lost things go. But somehow I've never gotten to that study. Too busy!

I'm still amazed that in ONE week, I managed to loose TWO silver thumb rings! I never even felt them slipping off my fingers. (I wear a thumb ring to strengthen my will since the thumb is the finger of the will.)

Anyways...today is MY day because Mercury is conjunct the Sun today at 23 degrees Leo. Mercury is the ruler of Virgo. According to the astrologer Mark Lerner, "The eminent astrologers Dr. Edmund Jones and Dane Rudhyar would refer to this kind of alignment as a "Full Mercury". Mesmerizing insights and profound ideas that could change the course of civilization are being planted as seed within the human field of collective consciousness. Can you "pick" the winning revelation, and bring it to fruition as an invention, business project or solution to social dilemmas?"

Heck, yes! I'm also going to use this Mercury conjunction to discover all my lost items....at last! I'm going to study. I'm going to get even more organized. Mercury also rules the Trickster--I wonder what tricks I can pull out of my sleeves today....

"Knowledge of any kind ... brings about a change in awareness from where it is
possible to create new realities." Deepak Chopra

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home