site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out--The Venus Retro Snap

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, August 17, 2007

Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out--The Venus Retro Snap

Photo: terragalleria

It is well-known among astrologers that more relationships break up when Venus is retrograde as it is now. This Retrograde Venus will end September 8th which is 18 days away by my counting. Why am I counting? Because I'm wondering whom else is going to be a casualty in my world. Thus far, I've had TWO surprises with minor relationships ending!

Both of these 'endings' I didn't see coming. Isn't that always the way it is? Only in hindsight do you take into account that these relationships already had three strikes down and were simply waiting for the fourth one to arrive. However, since I have many relationships, the two minor relationships which needed to be deleted weren't ones I were paying much attention to as possible endings. And yet, end they must. I've made the decision to snip them.

With the snipping comes a snap! Yes, there's always that rubber-band snap when a relationship ends. This snap doesn't hurt for long. I've done cord-cutting before and been trained in several methods.

It's all good and oh so timely.

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Oh, I hope the snap doesn't sting for too long. I was thinking of Hurricane Season and how this seems to be nature's way of clearing house. All for the better if we can withstand the storm!

Happy BYB Sunday.

August 19, 2007  
Anonymous Sue said...

Hmmm my eldest is just starting a romantic relationship ... wonder how that will work out beginning during this influence???

August 19, 2007  
Anonymous Evelyn said...

Gulp! I don't like snips or snaps! But, since I'm a lunar-tic I am very susceptible to lunar mood swings... my own and that of others. Okay, now I'm worried. :) I don't know if its light becomes me, but it certainly has been know to move me!

August 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home