site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Charts Don't Lie

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, August 24, 2007

Charts Don't Lie

Photo: Charles Pfeil

I recently did an astro chart for a friend who had met someone new--and there was va-va-voom chemistry going on between them. Yes, all the details were there in the chart to confirm this chemistry. Then I received a phone call several days later saying that the date she gave me for this man was wrong, and that she had been off by a year. So I went and re-did the chart.

However, upon looking at the new chart, my gut told me 'no, this chart isn't right', and so I told my friend to double-check and if need be triple-check the date. She did so after a bit of snooping and discovered the FIRST date was indeed the correct date!

All I can say is I'm happy my gut talks truth to me! If not, I would've spent a lot of time on working on a chart with the wrong data. I've been rankled before when given the wrong time for a chart, and one specific chart comes to mind. But that's another long, convoluted story which will eventually make it into The Book I'm Writing.

"Do, or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

What's with that gut thing? I agree with you completely. I drive myself totally nuts when I ignore or contradict my instincts.

My husband recently blogged about the Austrians discrediting the effects of lunar movement on humans. I asked, "So if the Austrians can't prove it, it's not true?" No answer. I'm deeply suspicious of people who need to prove things and be right. I love the risk takers. They are willing to be vulnerable.

Your work and your interest is very interesting. I really enjoy this blog.

August 24, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Just a good mornin' to ya!

August 26, 2007  
Anonymous Gen said...

I think people
s connections are very interesting, and bringing Astrology into the pic only confirms elements that can't be denied! I am starting to see the linkage!

August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home