site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


Many blessings have come and continue to come to me from Kuan Yin, and this is why I've chosen the name of Kuanyin with which to blog. I feel that writing her name will inspire, purify, elevate, and assist others as well as be a constant reminder to me to embody her virtues. "Many believe that even the simple recitation of her name will bring her instantly to the scene." This quote is from this site.

May the Compassionate Kuan Yin enter your life and bless you as well. Namaste.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

This is lovely. I have never seen a pink lotus--only white.

With even the smallest of edits, the poet Dylan Thomas used to rewrite his poems. He never just tossed in a comma or crossed out a word but completely transcribed the thing anew. I believe there's something about doing this, in the way you write Kuan Yin, that takes you deep inside the language. Thanks for sharing the history of this name. God bless.

August 26, 2007  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

Beautiful picture and blessing. I will have to read up on Kuan Yin.

Also, I wrote a post on CoolAdzine that would be a good one to post on BlogBlond. See, I remembered!

Click my name to see it.

August 26, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Happy BYB Sunday and have a great week ahead!

August 26, 2007  
Anonymous Gen said...

Lovely lotus, lovely quote

August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home