site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Summer of Love

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Summer of Love


I've been blessed with a creative burst of energy, and I've used this energy surge to re-decorate our home which is now nearly finished. New furniture was purchased for the living room, the bedrooms have been re-designed, and best of all, my garden deck is flourishing with blooming flowers everywhere. The deck has had a make-over too with a new fountain and new design. It's such a blessing to have breakfast outside on a summer morning at our table and take-in all the beauty around us.

The birds on our property are always singing, and one morning we looked up from breakfast, and directly overheard flew a huge flock of white egrets directly above us. I read once that this is when Ramakrishna became enlightened--just viewing birds flying overhead!

If you'd like to read more Sunday Blessings begun by Blue Panther, check out the other blogs listed on the sidebar.

“Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast
-- you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.” Eddie Cantor

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous msdemmie said...

I can feel your energy from here.

If you have any spare I could use some - my get up and go has got up and gone.

The quote at the bottom of your post sums me up at the moment - it is called regrouping.

Happy BYB Sunday

July 08, 2007  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

WOW! I need some of that energy. I cannot even manage to get enough energy to clean my house.

New furniture is a blessing. Before I purchased new furniture (not 7 years old), the furniture I had was my mother's. It was such a delight to get rid of it.

Did you paint, too? We want pictures! LOL

July 08, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

I LOVE when the creative side gets a boost! Sounds like you are using your energies well .. :) Happy BYB Sunday!

July 08, 2007  
Blogger stev said...

wow. grats on the spanking new look! any pix? ^^

interesting quote of ramakrishna there. mmm.

July 10, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Great thought. I too need a drop of that energy. Next week my husband will be away, and my daughter and I have decided to make her Halloween costume (a summer tradition, so unfortunately it's never warm enough come Oct., but we try!) Bring it on!

July 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home