site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: My Progressed Moon in Aries has Arrived

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Progressed Moon in Aries has Arrived

Photography: terragalleria

Yesterday was one of those days for me where I made a long-overdue decision about my feelings toward blogging and comments in particular. The end result was that after reading what another top blogger had to say about her decision to turn off comments and also seeing that many other bloggers I respect have their comments turned off, I decided to do the same thing, but for my OWN reasons.

The resulting feeling from this decision was JOY and FREEDOM--like a huge burden/obligation had been removed from me--commenting on other blogs has been very time-consuming. When I began blogging, I thought 'comments' would be so much fun and a great way to network with others. I didn't realize commenting would soon become a heavy time-consuming job plus a trigger to perceive lack if there were few comments left on my posts plus hurt-feelings because so many bloggers don't reciprocate with comments.

I know enough metaphysics to know this: don't focus on what you don't have, or you will create exactly what you're fearing or lacking. Instead, feel gratitude for what you do have. The comment turn-off was my statement that 'feeling of lack' won't be given any more energy by me. Comments? What are they--a thing of the past on most of my blogs! And who knows...maybe on all of them!

It wasn't until I was exercising this morning that it hit me. My Progressed Moon had moved into Aires! So I ran to my computer and did my chart, and sure 'nuf, my Progressed Moon is now in Aries at 0 Degrees 5 Minutes. This gutsy new fukit feeling is surely due to my Aries Moon. I've never known an Aries not to be ballsy, and I'm going to be sharing their ballsiness with my Progressed Moon in Aries. I'm so looking forward to expressing more of the Aries energy.

"Learning to be aware of feelings, how they arise and how to use them creatively
so they guide us to happiness, is an essential lifetime skill." Joan Borysenko

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home