site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Moody Moon

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Moody Moon

If you read yesterday's post, you will recall I was dreading an 'obligation'. As it turned out, said obligation was absolutely the perfect prod from Spirit to eject me from my work rut where I find myself very comfortable! On top of it, I received two gifts-- really beautiful gifts from others-- which helped to turn my disposition from gloomy to sunny-side up. By the end of the day, my mood had totally turned around! Hey, square aspects aren't all that bad! The moon moves fast, and we can quickly change our mood.

"If this life is a dream, and if we can wake up fully within it, then we can change the dream by changing our dreaming." - Serge Kahili King

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home