site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Looking Back

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, July 13, 2007

Looking Back

Photo: Flickr

Many long years ago on a Friday the 13th an important event happened in my life, and today I decided to construct an astrology chart for this event. I don't know why it took me so long to check it out. Most likely it was because I didn't want to deal with it and to put it behind me.

Here are the major aspects:

Moon Opposite Saturn
Uranus on the Ascendant
Mars Opposite Uranus
Both Mars and Uranus in a tight t-square with the Sun
Moon conjunct Lilith

Any one want to guess what this event was?

"Never forget that life can only be nobly inspired and rightly lived if you take
it bravely and gallantly, as a splendid adventure in which you are setting out
into an unknown country, to meet many a joy, to find many a comrade, to win and
lose many a battle." Annie Besant



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home