site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Karmic Obligations

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Karmic Obligations


There are days when there's just no getting around your 'obligations', and as much as you want to, you're gonna have to deal with it. Such a day is mine today. What are my aspects like today I asked myself. Are there any clues from my astrology chart to help me cope? Can I wisely navigate through my day with the help of the stars?

The transiting Moon is squaring my Ascendant which signifies moodiness and sensitivity, a day I would prefer not having to deal with others. Check!

The transiting Moon is also conjunct my natal Uranus and squaring my natal Sun. Not looking so good here. Since I don't have any support from the stars, my best option is to do as little as talking as possible. The quote below spells out more of the day's situation.

"If you very reliant on others, you are linked to their karma. The more you become self-sufficient and self-reliant, the more you are in your own karma and the easier life is to control. If you can’t make major changes, make small ones." Stuart Wilde

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

I wish I had your insight! Though I do feel I had the same kind of day!

July 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home