site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Getting A New Groove Going

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, July 02, 2007

Getting A New Groove Going

Photo: Charles Pfeil

Sometime back I subscribed to one of those daily horoscope thingy's delivered via email, and I usually go 'ho-hum' when I read, them for as we know, they are so generalized they rarely seem relevant. However, today's message jumped out at me and nailed my current malaise. It was written by astrologer Rick Levine, and this is what it said:

"Doing the same old thing in the same old way isn't working for you now and it's crucial for you to break out of any patterns that have served their purpose. Part of your problem, however, is in the difficulty you have distinguishing what you call a groove from a rut. Don't let your attachment to the past keep you needlessly attached to it for too long."

Oh yeh, the RUT! As absolutely delicious as my 'rut' is, I'm well aware of it! Blogging has kept me entranced for about a year, and except for my senior blog (which is a three year old), most of my other blogs are hitting the one year mark. And as they do so, I've been assessing how much time I wish to continue investing in them.

The buzz on the net (or is it hype?) is that the Shift of 7-7-7 is going to be BIG for everyone and put us all on a new playing field. Will these energies propel me out of my comfortable rut which seems like trying to row through jelly to exit? Will I find a new passion? Will I stop procrastinating and jump into something new?

In 2006 I made a visit to Lily Dale, New York, the small town made famous because of all the mediums who reside and work there. I had sessions with two of the most prominent mediums, and one of them drew on a large piece of paper with colored pastels as she spoke in staccato fashion. I tried to take notes, but she was too fast for me. However, I was given the drawing to take home with me, and the destiny markers/timelines for my coming years coordinated with different colors going all the way through 2011. And right on the bottom of the drawing is the date of July 2007 which begins a new period in my life--colored green.

We are two days into July, and I can feel the powerful urge to create something new. Yesterday I went through my closet and gave away lots and lots of clothes.

My astro aspects supports this impending change with transiting Uranus square my natal Uranus and transiting Jupiter opposite my natal Uranus. Uranus is sitting directly on my Ascendant minus one degree. Goodbye rut! Hello unknown!

"The great advantage of being in a rut is that when one is in a rut, one knows exactly where one is." Thomas Arnold Bennett

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

It always blows me away when they hit the nail. One recently used a figure of speech that I hate--the Energizer Bunny--and that cracked me up because I had heard it from a few others recently.

July 03, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

God bless your Sunday!

July 08, 2007  
Blogger stev said...

mmm. it's always good to stretch, breakout & get the wheels out of the rut

personally somehow didn't quite get the 777 hype. heh. seems like just another something that just happened because it's going to happen based on a calendar made by men.

still, i might have been tempted if I could see some planet clearly once in my lifetime or something like that =)

July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home