site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes Are On Their Way

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes Are On Their Way



Art Courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

My partner and I've been talking about moving for a long time, but lately the desire to move has intensified, and we've decided we're going to go for it. Thus, change is blowing hot and heavy, almost as much as the gusting winds in our neighborhood.

And my daily astro report from Astrodienst seems to think this is the perfect time for me:

"Now is a good time to take care of any business matters concerning your home and personal life, such as buying or selling real estate, making home repairs, reorganizing your finances and making provisions for the future. On both the psychological and material levels you are unusually well organized, and your plans should work out successfully."

It's so much fun for me to observe Spirit Speaking and nudging us by bringing people into my life which confirms our choice of a place to move--and through the most unlikely ways! An example: I'm posting on a forum, and another forum person casually mentions to me where he's planning to move, and my intuition was this was the same country my partner and I had picked out. So I asked him where, and sure 'nuf, it is! This is just one of the many nudges that have happened in the last several months.

I've checked out our new astrocartography, and the charts I've drawn up for my partner and me for this new location will be another refreshing change for us as we both have been work-horses where we currently live--both of us have Saturn on the Zenith. I've had a chance to observe my partner when his Mars is on the Ascendant as it is at this new locale. He becomes the 'wild man' which he stuffs inside here because of work obligations, and he transforms into a warrior spirit. Far from being an angry man as some might assume with Mars on his ascendant, he's exuberant, full of mana, and gusto.

"We got to roll with the punches, play all of our hunches, make the best of whatever comes your way. Forget that blind ambition, learn to trust your intuition -- plowing straight ahead, come what may."
-- Jimmy Buffett, Cowboy in the Jungle (song)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home