site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


A beloved friend passed away recently. I blogged about it here and here.

The blessing from Tom's passing is his ability to communicate across the veil, and so he's been hanging around making commentary to me. Like another psychic friend jokes, "It's good to have friends in high places." Not everyone I've known who has crossed over comes and visits, so I feel very blessed that he's able to do so and desired to visit us.

On another note, I joined the Blog Writer's and Artists group this past week, and I invite anyone who'd like to become a member to join up. You can see the badge on my sidebar which will take you to this group.


"It’s the thought of death that is horrifying; the phenomenon itself always comes as naturally as a sunset." –Peter Høeg, Smilla’s Sense of Snow

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home