site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Bloggin Blues and Blessings

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Bloggin Blues and Blessings

Photo: Charles Pfeil

It was the May-August time frame of 2006 when most of my blogs were born, and now that my blog anniversaries are rolling around, I'm re-appraising how much I've learned from blogging, how much time I've spent (and still spend), and where I wish to go with future blogging efforts.

This past year has been ONE huge learning curve, and when I began blogging, I was basically clueless about most everything blogging. I've made mistakes, made friends, and made most of my blogs Page Rank 4 blogs. However, I've become disenchanted with blogging as of late. Why?

I spend lots of time commenting on other's blogs, and so few other bloggers take the time to return a comment. With Stat-counter installed on my blogs and multiple widgets, I see how many people read my blogs and for how long. And yet, there are so few who take a moment to leave a brief comment, even with the I-Follow tag added on my sidebar which should alert them to the fact that if they leave a comment, they'll receive a back-link.

Frankly, I don't think most people who read blogs even know about the I-Follow movement, and many who read blogs don't blog, have blogs, or know diddly-squat about blogs--this is my consolation.

My blessings on this Blog Your Blessings Sunday is that my friends and family absolutely LOVE my blogs, and they always praise me, even if it feels as if I'm writing for a ghost audience.

"The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others". Vincent van Gogh




Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Basha said...

Everything is just as it should be.... Just Be, and know that all that really matters is... that you are loved, breathe, sigh, injoy the moments... life is short... eat chocolate...what is happening with your BOOK? very much Love and support,Basha

July 15, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

I enjoy your blogs. I see this one most of all because I am faithful to Blog Your Blessings....but I enjoy them all. I think a lot of bloggers have become disenchanted with blogging for some reason. I hope you won't disappear because your contributions are wonderful, and the thoughts you inspire are also wonderful. Please, if it's in your heart to express yourself, do so and let the world find you. You are part of a big miracle; do not silence yourself. Please.

July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home