site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Beyonce Bounces Back

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Beyonce Bounces Back

Photo: terragalleria

I'm a huge fan of Beyonce...actress, singer, and five time Emmy Award Winner. So I was shocked to hear the news that she had taken a tumble on stage in Orlando Florida's Amway Arena---down twelve stairs, landing on her face, not missing a beat and continuing the show! Yikes! What other performer do you know who could pull this tumble off with such poise?!

Beyonce Knowles, being the professional she is, rose gracefully (her natal Jupiter is in Libra) and continued the show, even though she was bleeding. So I asked myself, "what the heck was going on with her astro?"!

Here's my discovery: Beyonce was born September 4, 1981 in House Crossing, Texas, birth time unknown. Her Sun in Virgo and Moon in Scorpio= Innocence combined with a sexy, erotic image. Yup! That's my girl. Sweet and sexy at the same time.

On the day of the event, the transiting Sun in Leo was conjunct her Natal Mars (accidents, blood shed) and Leo North Node (destiny). So this aspect happens every year when the Sun goes round. What was different this year which possibly tripped her up? Oh yeh, that's right: astrocartography.....her Uranus is on the Ascendant near where she fell! As we all know, Uranus is the planet of surprises.

The combination of location with the transiting Sun over her natal Mars and North Node obviously packed a whammy and a surprise. The YouTube video of this fall has been pulled down, and soon this unfortunate incident will be lost to most people's memory. However, if you want to learn about true grit and the expression "the show must go on", remember Beyonce's bounce back!

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nan

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

I appreciate your outlook on the situation. I knew someone had fallen, but I thought it was one of the blondites that cannot stay out of trouble.

I have always admired the stars that have fallen and then continued the show. They are athletes in the best sense of the word.

We all fall, its the getting up that is hard.

HAve a great week.

July 29, 2007  
Anonymous chrispito said...

As soon as I read 'without missing a beat' I guess something Virgo was in the air. Although I am infatuated with Virgo as Saturn gets the heck outta Leo...

July 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home