site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Who Makes This Stuff Up Anyway?

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Who Makes This Stuff Up Anyway?

Photo: Charles Pfeil

My partner's having a bad day. The fire on the Pali on Maui caused the road to be closed, and to get back to our side of the island, he had to go all the way around the back way to return. This road is a narrow road with steep cliffs and only one lane in many places.

Of course, he wasn't the only one trying to get back to this side of the island, so the roads were jammed and more perilous than ever. He had gone over to that side for a business meeting, a drive he rarely makes. Between the business meeting and the driving, he is super stressed.


Checking out his astrology chart to see whussup with him, I see that Mars is transiting and conjunct his natal Moon in his fourth house which just about sums it up.


Then I thought I'll check up on myself, something I don't do everyday. That's when the world went all Matrix-y on me!

I see that the transiting Sun is conjunct my Mars in my fourth house! Both our luminaries (the Sun and Moon) are dealing with Martian energy today. Of the two of us, I'm glad to be me because I'm safe at home.
But seriously, how does the Matrix arrange these amazing astrological set-ups?

Morpheus: "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself." -quote from the Matrix movie

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Very interesting!

June 28, 2007  
Anonymous basha said...

MARS SUCKS!I burned my favorite pot. and I am sad about that , but that was then and this is Now... what fun this right?

June 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home