site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Relationships and Astrology

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Relationships and Astrology



Photo: Charles Pfeil



Having grown up in a seriously dysfunctional home, I wondered about relationships from an early age. I hadn't seen any positive models of happy relationships in my youth, and thus in my twenties, I became intrigued with astrology because synastry seemed to explain relationships better than anything else.

The definition of synastry from this site is: "The astrological technique of comparing natal horoscopes to gain insight into the strengths and weaknesses inherent in the relationship that exists between the individuals involved."

I began studying relationships with synastry. Then I graduated into studying relationships using the composite chart method. The definition of a composite chart from this site: Composite chart: "Two individual charts which are merged to form one. It shows the relationship between the individuals whose charts are combined."

Then a fellow astrologer introduced me to
Magi Astrology which took relationship analysis using astrology to a new level. I bought their software and began studying relationships using their information.

But it wasn't long before I discovered another way to study relationships, and this way used regular playing cards, so I purchased the book Love Cards by Robert Camp and learned about relationships using this method.

Now I have a few tools to weed the good from the bad when it comes to relationships, and believe me, I use my tools all the time. If you're in my life, you've been thoroughly checked-out!


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

This is really interesting. I too grew up in a dysfunctional environment and have wondered how healthy relationships work. I think anything that makes me think about the people I am with and not the people I was with is a good thing!

Happy BYB Sunday!

June 10, 2007  
Blogger Lorna said...

I am not sure I can go with all the astrology stuff, though. My ex husband was the same sign I was and we were at opposite ends of every type of poll! I was fortunate to grow up in a healthy family, though, so I had great role models..........and ended up in a not so good marriage! I should have listened to my heart, because it was leading me in the right direction the whole time. Hindsight is the ultimate. LOLOL

June 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home