site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: The Mystery of Blog Birth

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Mystery of Blog Birth

Photo: Charles Pfeil

Last year (2006) I was busy giving birth--to blogs. In the space of several months beginning in May through August, I gave birth to a litter of blogs. Two of these blogs were twins, and their birthday of July 24 is just around the corner so I gave a gander today to their astrology charts to check-in on them.

Both blogs were born within minutes of each other.
Maui Skies came first followed by Way Khool Sites. And beautiful babies they are...born with Libra rising and Pisces North Node on ALMOST a New Moon in Leo. You see, I didn't check my local time when I was birthing them (hey, I was busy!), and the Moon was still in the late degrees of Cancer, so it wasn't quite a New Moon, but a BALSAMIC MOON although at the time I thought it was a New Moon.

Balsamic Moons are the closing of the cycle started on the New Moon, and people (and blogs too) often have a mission when born during this phase. The energy is greater than oneself, and the mission must be carried out.

What are their missions?

1. Way Khool Sites is a Pay-It-Forward blog which features really cool blogs and websites. The writing is minimal. It's primarily a service blog to promote others.
I don't know personally most of the blogs or sites owners I feature, although I do know some. It's Cancer Moon is nurturing others.

2. Maui Skies is a photoblog with photos of the skies of Maui, Hawaii, and it's mission is to inspire and uplift others by showcasing the skies of Maui. If you allow for large orbs, there is a grand trine between Jupiter, Uranus, and Venus, and this trine is evident in the blog's photos.

Both are faring pretty much the same with links, but Way Khool is a bit ahead according to socialmeter -- and not doing too bad for quick and easy blogs with a mission!

Oh, and transiting retrograde Mercury is conjunct their Venus, so I guess it was time for me to write about them and give them some love!

"I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That's why I really try to get my blogs, and even myself, to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening." Daryl Hannah




Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

I enjoy all your blogs! Happy BYB Sunday.

July 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home