site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: The Meaning of Today's Stars

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, June 11, 2007

The Meaning of Today's Stars



Photo: Charles Pfeil

I read the post "Planetary Confluence" by Mac's Stars on The Astrologer recently, and Mac wrote in part,"Now a very unusual pattern becomes apparent tomorrow, June 11, 2007, with the sun holding court as he connects strongly to every planet up there except Mercury."

In the last paragraph, he writes, "Truly I don’t have a clue of what it all means but in over 37 years of stargazing I have never seen this before or anything like it. I would love to hear any responses or ideas of what it means."

The reason I mention this is because I find it so refreshing to read an astrologer who admits he doesn't have a clue of the meaning! How often does that happen?!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home