site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


I've been taking some time away from blogging lately and enjoying the sum-sum-summertime!

My blessings are many, and one of the biggest ones it the freedom to take time off. There are so many rewards from spending time in Nature....alone. My cup is filled to overflowing with the blessings from the elements.

On the lower left sidebar is the group who participates in the Blog Your Blessings Sunday begun by Blue Panther. Please take some time and read their blessings as well.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous CyberCelt said...

It is great to be by ourselves at times. I took a few days this week for myself. It was great and I am recharged.

June 25, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

It is great to be free in spirit! Freedom and rest work together. I think. Good for you!

June 28, 2007  
Blogger MsDemmie said...

Belat4ed Happy BYB Sunday - I hope you are enjoying your time off.

July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home