site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


Blessings lists appear to some folks as 'bragging' if one doesn't know the difference, and thus, I've been reluctant to list the many weekly blessings which happen to my family, my friends, and me.

However, this week I'm going to list my blessings and live dangerously--if some want to call it bragging, let them!

I'm blessed with my family's (and mine) good health, sense of humor, lifestyle, and spirituality.

I'm blessed to have a beautiful private, large, outdoor deck full of beautiful flowers and plants and an ever-ready jacuzzi--my Secret Garden!

I'm blessed to live in Maui, Hawaii close to gorgeous beaches and Nature.

I'm blessed to have a beautiful, spacious home.

I'm blessed to have a partner who is alive (read the last post!), healthy, and happy.

I'm blessed to have a beautiful daughter who is a Bright Light to many.

I'm blessed to be aware of dryads, angels, and faeries and others from the Other Side.

I'm blessed to marry people, counsel others, and have the time to write and create art.

I'm blessed with curiosity, a playful spirit, friends, and currently a large surplus of mangoes from our mango tree to share with others!

That's enough of a brag-blessings list for this week!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous msdemmie said...

and we are blessed because you chose to share all this with us, along with your insights and wisdom.

Happy BYB Sunday

June 17, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Those are great blessings indeed and at no point did it souond like bragging to me.

Happy BYB Sunday and have a great week ahead.

June 17, 2007  
Blogger Leo said...

I've always thought, it's not bragging if it's true.

June 20, 2007  
Anonymous Sue said...

Beautiful blessings! Thank you for sharing them .. :) Happy BYB Sunday! Mine is online too, please do visit if you have a moment!

June 24, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Recounting our blessings makes us more thankful. You are blessed and we are blessed to read your words today.

June 24, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Happy BYB Sunday!

June 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home