site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


Transformation is a blessing I am currently experiencing, and for which I am extremely grateful. My eyes have been opened to 'see' on a whole new level.

I see so much beauty I am moved to tears multiple times a day. I have tapped into a higher vibrating reality which is where I want to stay. Is this feeling/knowing/transformation facilitated by the ascension process underway?

If you would like to read more Blog Your Blessings, look on the lower left sidebar.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

It sounds as if you are on a wondrous path! Happy BYB Sunday!

June 10, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Please be careful of losing yourself.
May your trip be peaceful and rewarding.

June 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home