site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: The Sweet Life of Matthew McConaughey

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Sweet Life of Matthew McConaughey

Artwork courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

As I was reading my latest copy of People Magazine (the April 30th issue), I came across a three-page spread about Matthew McConaughey. And I thought to myself, "Jeez Louise--does this guy ever have a good life!" He's got his decked-out deluxe $65,000 Airstream parked in three RV lots along the coast of Malibu (cost: $6,000 a month according to People Magazine). He's got a gorgeous Brazilian model girlfriend. He's got a life filled with surfing, exercising, meditating, and barbequing for friends. He's got a hunky body, good health, and a great career. Plus if you read the magazines about his good deeds of rescuing a cat and helping others, he's got good karma!

How did one guy get so darned lucky? So off I went to my computer this morning to see if I could rustle up Matthew's astrology data, and sure 'nuf, I found out that he was born November 4, 1969 in Uvalde, Texas--time unknown. So I constructed a chart to peer into his wonderful life and attempt to see if anything in his chart jumped out at me.

I wanted to see if he's as sexy as people perceive him to be. After all, Matthew was on the 2005 cover of People Magazine as their Sexiest Man Alive. So I looked at his Juno. According to Magi Astrology, it's a person's Juno in aspect to their Mars, Venus and Pluto (the sexual planets) that determines a person's sexual appetite. To read the whole article, click here.

I didn't check out Matthew's declinations, but I did see that his Juno doesn't form any aspects to these three, so despite Matthew being a Scorpio (considered a sexual sign by many astrologers), I don't think Matthew's a 'player' in the sense that he's always going to be chasing the next, hot babe. No, he feels like a romantic to me!

With his Moon in Virgo and his Saturn in Taurus, he's probably very money conscious. This must be why he lives the 'simple' life of three Airstreams versus the mansions where most movie stars choose to live. Think of all the money he's saving on expensive homes!

But back to his good life! Of course, his desirable lifestyle and general good fortune is way more complex than just these aspects, but his natal Venus conjunct Jupiter in cahoots with his natal Part of Fortune conjunct his natal Sun could have something to do with it!

"Those who have succeeded at anything and don't mention luck are kidding themselves. " Larry King

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home