site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Shopping for Big Watches Already!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, May 25, 2007

Shopping for Big Watches Already!

Photo: Charles Pfeil

For the first time in several weeks, I had an opportunity to be alone and study some astrology charts. Of course, I looked over mine, and noted that in July my Progressed Moon will leave Pisces and move into Aries.

Doing my research with my astrology books and on the net on the subject of Progressed Moon in Aries, I discovered none other than the astrologer Elsa's comment on the blog Ocular Divinorum blog v.3 where she writes," When my P Moon was in Aries, I was running around with these men’s watches all the time. I had six or seven of them…Batman and so forth. I had King Kong on a watch. Then my Moon progressed to Taurus and I turned into a damned girl! I started shopping at Anthropoligie, for example, and those watches? Well I have no idea what even happened to them. The change was just completely dramatic."

This comment by Elsa made me laugh out loud because lately I've been admiring big manly watches! True! I haven't purchased any yet, but I've been thinking about it! Then again, my progressed moon hasn't moved into Aries quite yet. My current watches are feeling way too dainty, and the thought had even crossed my mind that instead of buying a new woman's watch, I would buy a man's watch!

What is it with Progressed Aries Moon's and manly watches?

With my Progressed Moon moving into Aries, I will focus on new beginnings, be more courageous, and kick-ass! I added the last two words, but hey, I can already feel that Aries Moon energy! Not only am I shopping for men's watches, but I'm already writing like a Moon in Aries. Oh bruddah!

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it." Goethe

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous elsa said...

yep, that happened. And now I have no idea where those watches are at or I would send them to you since I won't need them for another 25 years or so. :-)

I am a P Gemini moon now and to my great shock I lie some. Not a lot just a little, but still it is completely out of character... yet seems right somehow.

May 25, 2007  
Anonymous basha said...

I am surprised that you would give in to the Aries energy,which as you know can really suck sometimes more than not...and buy more "stuff"I AM all for embracing our Goddess warrior princess energy ,so have fun with that. rubs and purrs... Basha

May 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home