site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Sammy Hagar, Sickness and Saturn Return

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, May 04, 2007

Sammy Hagar, Sickness and Saturn Return

Photo: terragalleria

Today I was posting on another one of my blogs about Cinco de Mayo on Maui. This post led me down the path to writing about tequila and Sammy Hagar who besides being a famous rock guitarist, singer, composer and member of Van Halen is also the producer of premium tequilas called Cabo Wabo. If you'd like to read that post, here's the link.

In the process of researching the story, I stumbled onto Sammy's astro data on Wikipedia which gave his birthdate of Oct. 13, 1947 in Monterey, California. And since one thing leads to another in my life (as it does in all of our lives), I decided what the heck, I'd check to see what's going on with Sammy's life via his astrology chart.

I saw that he's undergoing one of those coming-of-age Saturn Returns, his Second Saturn Return. Right now transiting Saturn is about two degrees away from his natal Saturn. If you're not in astrology, you might not know that this transit marks the ending of one cycle of experience and the beginning of another. These Saturn cycles happen about every 29 years, and if you read my other post about Don Ho, you will recall that Don Ho passed on during his third Saturn Return. These Saturn Returns often signify critical junctures.

So I decided to plug in Sammy Hagar's name to see what he be up to today, and guess what? I found an online May 4th article titled, "Sammy Hagar Cancels Shows Because of Unspecified Illness". Here's the link.

I'm not a big fan of Saturn Returns, but I do like Sammy Hagar. May he tough it out through his!

Here's an interesting link about Saturn in Leo Saturn Return.

"Since my illness, I've felt the presence of my angels." Fran Drescher

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Interesting. Thank you. God bless your BYB Sunday.

May 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home