site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: How far can Linday Lohan go?

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, May 14, 2007

How far can Linday Lohan go?

Photo: Charles Pfeil

My daughter and I went to see the new movie, "Georgie Rule" yesterday starring three top actors: Jane Fonda, Felicity Huffman, and Lindsay Lohan. Neither of us much cared for the movie as it was inconsistent, a bit 'off' in the sense that sometimes it was trying to be a comedy and at other times a melodrama. We left the movie feeling rather dejected because we had hoped to see a great mother/daughter/grandmother bonding movie on Mother's Day! And indeed there was some of this, but the bonding and ending didn't feel authentic. We left wondering if the character Lindsay played wasn't really a sociopath who had successfully manipulated everyone!

Of the three female stars, Lindsay was the one we found the most disturbing. Granted she is an excellent young actress--there is no doubt about this. Having been in films since a young age, she has grown into a talented performer. This 'disturbing' feeling was more of a vibe. So being the nosy person I am, I decided to read-up on what Lindsay's been up to on the net, and then looked into her 'stars' today to see what gave my daughter and myself this vibe.

The first story which caught my eye about Lindsay was the one reported in the News of the World tabloid in the UK. Here's the link.

This UK story gave me the heebie-jeebies, but then I found a happier story about Lindsay having fun this past weekend with her boyfriend Calum Best at the opening of the new Cove Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas where the paparazzi photographed her kissing Calum in the water. Lindsay is living it up so it seems!

So what's going on with the astrology chart of the notorious Lindsay? Born July 2, 1986 in New York, NY with a birth time unknown, I looked over her chart to discover this reported 'wild child' might become even wilder in early June when transiting Uranus squares her natal Uranus--the mark of a rebellious phase. In September, Lindsay will experience transiting Saturn square her natal Saturn, a sobering influence which might bring her back into rehab. Both of these aspects seem to portend that Lindsay will continue to be paparrazi fodder for quite some time!

What she's going through now to suggest moodiness and emotional problems is probably transiting Neptune square her natal Moon, and since I don't have the exact time of her birth, I can only speculate in this regard. She was born a Cancer with an opposition of her Cancer Sun to her Neptune, so she's entitled to be a drama queen with strong emotions from the get-go with this aspect. Also the transiting Jupiter is squaring her natal Jupiter and conjunct her natal Uranus. Her natal Jupiter is the focus of the t-square with Chiron and Uranus, so her desire to live EXTRA large (Jupiter) is revealing itself.

“Well, my father warned me about men and booze, but he never mentioned a word about women and cocaine.” Tallulah Bankhead


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Gen said...

Interesting blog, I guess we shall see, in the headlines that is!

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will get straight to my opinion...I do not care about linday's drama's... I do care about spoilded rich girls getting more "press" than the sad state of our planet. people who drive SUV'S PLEASE TRADE THEM IN! there ,now I feel better.

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

It's a reality check when talented old timers like Jane Fonda are on the scene with the likes of a Lindsey Lohan. Who needs the money? Thanks for this review.

May 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home