site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Happy Full BLUE Moon!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Full BLUE Moon!

Photo: Charles Pfeil

The Sagittarius Full Moon joins forces with Vesta, Jupiter and Pluto in Sagittarius. First, the Moon touches retrograde Vesta (sacred connection), then retrograde Jupiter (abundance), and finally retrograde Pluto (transformation). Since my Natal Moon in Sagittarius is conjunct transiting Pluto, I am pondering how this bowling ball of energies will impact me!

And I can't forget that transiting Uranus is within one degree of my Pisces Ascendant and squaring my Natal Uranus. With transiting Jupiter opposing my natal Uranus, I await a huge surprise. Perhaps I will win a contest I entered on the net (Uranus)? I think I'll stick close to the computer today just in case!

For more information on the Blue Moon, click here.

"Surprises are foolish things. The pleasure is not enhanced, and the inconvenience is often considerable." Jane Austen

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

My blue moon will be at the end of June. Interesting stuff, huh?

June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home