site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Madonna Ministry

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Madonna Ministry


Blog Your Blessings is a meme begun by Blue Panther, and every Sunday the group blogs their blessings. If you'd like to read more of the blessings by the group members or join, the links are on the lower left sidebar.

Today I'd like to post about Guidance from Source/God/Spirit. All my life I've felt guided and have experienced tremendous assistance from Source/God/Spirit. All of us have this ability to be guided and listen to our wise inner voice.

I want to share a personal story about how I was guided into the Madonna Ministry many years ago. Before becoming a Madonna Minister, I was already a Reverend with another church. I've received many, many blessings by being associated with both of these churches, and the Madonna Ministry association is the focus of today's post.

As I've mentioned in prior posts, I experience visions, insights, and knowings. All my life I've had a particular connection with the Madonna as well as the Black Madonna. Many years before becoming associated with the Madonna Ministry, I toured Europe (and other countries) photographing sacred sites and especially statues and shrines where the Madonna and the Black Madonna are venerated. The above photo is one of many I took on these pilgrimages.

The greatest blessing I have experienced (and this goes for all as The Law of Attraction is becoming widely known!) is experimenting with and growing into the understanding of the manifesting formula: Focus your thoughts at the same time you engage your emotions and then take action. You may have to remove inner blocks first. Huna practioners speak of the resistance and blocking ability of the Lower Self. If your Lower Self isn't playing along, your manifesting desires won't go far. According to the Huna body of wisdom, our bodies are composed of three parts: the Lower Self, the Middle Self, and the Higher Self, and it's the Lower Self who gives the messages from our Middle Self to the Higher Self.

Yoga is essentially the yoking of these three selves together in harmony, and when these three are aligned, manifesting takes place with ease.

In my case, I focused on the Madonna, photographed the Madonna shrines, etc. and felt strong emotion and connection as I did so. Many years later I was a speaker at a conference away from home in Carmel, California. The organizers of this event gave me a roommate for the duration of the conference. This woman was connected with the Madonna Ministry--I had never even heard of it. As we got to know each other, there was a natural resonance. And I guess you could say, the rest is Her-Story!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

This is very intersting and helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this. I am trying to do what you describe here with the "selves," though heretofore I had no words for this process. Now I know, thanks to you!

Happy BYB Sunday.

May 06, 2007  
Blogger Whatever said...

Happy BYBS, have a good week.

May 06, 2007  
Anonymous msdemmie said...

Thank you again for a wonderful post and for sharing your fascinating journey.

Happy BYB Sunday and have a good week.

May 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home