site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday and Gratitude

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday and Gratitude


This sign I photographed yesterday at the Lavender Farm summarizes my blessings of the week in a nutshell. Whenever we are living in the moment, we are ALWAYS in the right place at the right time. We find ourselves following our 'nose'--our intuition-- and know we are exactly where we're supposed to be, feeling the way we're feeling, and knowing it's all perfect.

If you'd like to read more blessings by the Blog Your Blessings group, look on the lower left sidebar.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I love the sign......and it does say it all, doesn't it? Being in the right place is a feeling that comes from within and I wish that feeling for all my friends, family and my family of bloggers. :-)

May 27, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Perfect. I love Lavender. Believe it or not, it grows well in the Hill Country of Texas, too.

May 27, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

I love this. I heard these words last year exactly when I needed them, funny enough. A great source of peace and comfort. Every day is a great place to start from.

May 27, 2007  
Blogger stev said...

that's a nice one away from all the cynicism.

good one!

May 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home