site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: What Provoked Hugh Grant To Throw a Hissy Fit and Baked Beans?

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, April 28, 2007

What Provoked Hugh Grant To Throw a Hissy Fit and Baked Beans?

Photo: Charles Pfeil

By now possibly everyone has read, heard, or seen the photos of suave Hugh Grant going ballistic on a paparazzi dude--something I'm sure made many a celebrity overjoyed! Stalking celebrities with cameras is really out of control, and I'm surprised so many celebs maintain their composure as they are taunted by the paparazzi with nasty words. Click here for the story.

Being the curious cat I am, I checked up on Hugh's astro data to discover why yet another Virgo was acting -out, albeit in different fashion than the Virgo of yesterday's post, Richard Gere. What provoked Hugh to loose it? Let's see what the stars have to say:

Hugh Grant was born on Sept. 9, 1960 in London, England. I couldn't find the time, but I set up a chart using noon as I am wont to do when a birth time is unknown, rather than as some astrologers do with the Sun Sign as the ascendant. I'm not really looking at the houses anyway--just the aspects--so it really doesn't make much difference in my analysis. What strikes me is that transiting Jupiter is squaring Hugh's Natal Sun which suggests lack of self-restraint and conflict with the law. Next---transiting Saturn is applying to a conjunction with his Natal Uranus, an aspect which suggests taking the law into your own hands. Hugh # 2 could have been sitting on a nearby lamp post observing Hugh #1 lose his control and laughing his ass off at Hugh #1's outrageous throwing and kicking of the invasive paparazzi.

What I want to know is where did the baked beans come from anyway? Why don't the media give us these details? Was Hugh minding his own business and leaving his home with the last of his baked beans from breakfast? Am I the only Virgo who believes truth is in the details?

I also am wondering if the Mars-Uranus conjunction in Pisces (exact today) isn't tweaking Virgo's. Since I'm also a Virgo, I'm going to have to be extra careful. Thank Goddess I'm not a celebrity.

"It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back." Mick Jagger

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

Hmmm my niece is a Virgo I'll have to ask my Sis how her past couple of weeks have been going .. :) We Aquarians are always cool as cucumbers ... ;) Ha!

April 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home