site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Saturn Goes Direct--Happy Dance!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, April 20, 2007

Saturn Goes Direct--Happy Dance!




Art Courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

Saturn is known as the planet of boundaries, restrictions, and limitations. It's sometimes a harsh taskmaster and gets a bad rap because of this, but some planet's gotta do this dirty job! Saturn's also the planet which symbolizes achievement over time and the hard work which finally pays off!

I've had a chance to observe Saturn up close and personal through the years because my daughter was born with Saturn on her Ascendant. She lives near me on Maui, Hawaii, and in her astrocartography chart, her Saturn is in the 4th house of home here.

My daughter and I have seen a lot of Saturn's plus's and minus's through the years. On the plus side, she has never been out of work on Maui after she graduated from high school! She chose to go to work right away, and then attended college later. People want to hire her, and if she quits a job, there are plenty of employment offers which quickly come to her--this situation existed prior to the the current employment crisis on Maui (which I mentioned in yesterday's post). She's a diligent teacher (Saturn) and always receiving praise, recognition and awards for the work she does with children.


Far from looking somber and serious as some astrology books would have you believe with Saturn on the ascendant, she has the look of someone who has 'character'. She is very present with everyone, and it shows! She doesn't come across as immature and silly--even as a child, she didn't. She prefers friends who are older than her. I believe her diligence and dignified persona is due to Saturn.


On the minus side, Saturn has given her some tough tests, especially as a baby when she nearly escaped death through spinal meningitis. Of course, I'm simplifying and generalizing a LOT, because I can't blame everything on Saturn! I may have it in for Saturn a bit since Saturn's been squelching my Venus (read my former whining posts!). However, TODAY I'm doing a Happy Dance!!!!

Why? Because I received this lovely, unexpected email from the very successful online blogger/astrologer ElsaElsa. This is what it said:

"Hi there, I featured you on the Top 10 Sources of Astrology News here:

Top Ten Sources


Hope you get some hits!"

Wow! Did this email ever make my day! Of course, I attribute this to Saturn finally going direct--naturally! I'm doing a Happy Dance thanks to Elsa and Saturn!

"To be idle is a short road to death, and to be diligent is a way of life: foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent." Buddha

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous msdemmie said...

Great post about Saturn - and another beautiful picture.

April 22, 2007  
Anonymous Sue said...

Congratulations on being featured by Elsa! I LOVE the image you've chosen for this entry .. :)

April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home