site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Rising Above Our Stuff

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rising Above Our Stuff



As I sat in the movie theater with the noise level turned up way too high by the management, my partner and I could feel our anger rising. We took turns going out to complain, but it was the afternoon in the theater-- so our complaints were not acted upon. Both people we requested please turn down the volume in the theater said they would try--mine was someone standing behind the concession counter who got on his walkie-talkie and told them to turn it down. I came back to my seat and another ten minutes of ear-deafening sounds! So my partner went out looking for someone. Finally, he found someone after searching everywhere! He also made a polite request.

One of the problems in Maui is that employees have a slacker mentality. There are so many jobs to go around, and not enough employees. Thus, people don't care, and there aren't enough people employed to take care of the businesses which are open. Therefore, the services are rapidly going downhill in many establishments. If we wanted to sneak into the movies here, it would be so easy...let me tell you!

What kept me under control is my knowledge of astrology--knowing that Mars is getting ready to conjunct or unite with Uranus and the Dragon's Head (through April and early May) computes to this is not a good time at all to blow your stack! So if anyone else out there finds themselves boiling with anger, do whatever you can to chill! It's so easy now to find little things to be angry about, but you must keep a cool head. I gripe here on my blog instead. This helps. Ahhhhh.....

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate to the sound level in the movies. The same problem goes on most everywhere .As for Mars , MARS SUCKS! I have been feeling the yukky energy for a few days and I am doing my best to breathe my way through it. just writing about it is theraputic...for now.I am breathing...mahalo for the info . Basha

April 20, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Boy did I need this post. Thanks for all of it and the beautiful images.

April 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home