site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: New Moon in Aries Today

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Moon in Aries Today


I offer my deepest sympathies for those that perished-- also their friends and families-- in the recent campus shooting rampage! What does astrology have to say about the possibility of such an event transpiring?

For one thing...Mars, the planet of anger, aggression and hostility (among other more positive attributes!) is applying to a conjunction with Uranus (the planet of unexpected surprises) in the sign of (emotional) Pisces. This aspect will continue through April, and thus, it's a time for all of us to be extra careful and observant!

This Thursday April 19th Saturn which has been retrograding for FIVE long months will FINALLY turn direct. As you may recall from reading my posts, Saturn transiting my natal Venus has really put a damper on my desire to dress up or beautify. I've been wearing the same old comfy cargo pants-- they're my daily uniform. I'll be thrilled when I feel the urge to toss them in the trash! That's when I know Saturn will have moved out of orb from my Venus.

With the Aries New Moon today (the energies will continue tomorrow), this is an excellent day to be enterprising and begin new things. Put your intentions out now like little seeds.

"Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too." Goethe

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Thanks for these insights! They are a comfort today.

April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home