site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Moon In Sagittarius Lightens My Mood

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, April 06, 2007

Moon In Sagittarius Lightens My Mood

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

As I was reflecting upon the time-spent on my blogging passion yesterday and singing the blues, I chanced upon the following quote which gave me a good belly laugh:

"The great paradox of the writer's life is how much time he spends alone trying to connect with other people." Betsy Lerner

Mars moves into Pisces today, and I am watching how my daughter with her 1 degree Pisces Sun handles the Mars energy. She's been forewarned, and so is acting as if she's a Mar-tial Artist! She conducted a "heated" business meeting yesterday without getting triggered she related to me last evening on the phone. And yet....there's still one more meeting to go for resolution. We shall see!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

Fascinating!!! Happy Easter if you celebrate, and Happy BYB Sunday!

April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home