site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Keeping My Feet On the Ground With Capricorn Moon

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, April 09, 2007

Keeping My Feet On the Ground With Capricorn Moon



Photo: Flickr


Yes, I'm slogging through the practical, have-to-do stuff after the wipe-out Easter energies and back in the saddle again with the help of the Capricorn Moon today. So I was on the phone early to dispute a credit card charge (ugh!) and make other practical phone calls, run errands, follow-up on emails, make bank deposits, etc. Capricorn Moon's are good for these kind of things.

It would be so much fun to be able to snap my fingers and make time move quicker. Right now I would fast forward past April 19th, the day Saturn stops retrograding on top of my poor little Venus, "stands still", and FINALLY moves on it's heavy-footed way! Saturn on top of my Venus is really getting old! All kidding aside, I'm really looking forward to dressing-up again!

For those unfamiliar with astrology aspects, let me quote from Robert Hand's "Planets in Transit" book just a bit about Saturn transiting and conjunct one's natal Venus:

"...this transit can also mean a period of austerity, in which either voluntarily or otherwise you will give up many of the little indulgences and luxuries that have filled your life previously..." For me, this aspect has translated into hardly any shopping, primping, dressing-up, etc. etc. etc.


"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." Woody Allen

(I might have used this quote before. If so, it's because I like it!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home