site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Jealousy

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, April 13, 2007

Jealousy




Photo: Flickr

Last week I received an email which stated, "I have decided I'm going to be jealous of you...". At first, I thought this was a joke because usually people who are REALLY jealous of you do their very best to hide it, and even if their actions suggest they are jealous of you, they will vehemently deny it. So this upfront approach wasn't taken too seriously by me, BUT it did get me to pondering: where in a chart does an astrologer look for someone with a 'jealous' nature? Can someone not be particularly jealous of most others but have a difficult aspect with you which causes their jealousy? Or is jealousy a generic, one-size-fits-all which stems from one's own stuff?

The usual culprit/sign who gets blamed for jealousy in western astrology is the sign Scorpio. But are there also aspects in a natal chart and/or transits which suggest 'temporary' jealousy? I'm planning to research this subject because I don't know the a
nswers. Since we can always rise ABOVE our charts through consciousness expansion and not play-into our natal design, we can choose NOT to be jealous, or we can simply choose TO BE jealous, such as this woman stated in her email to me.

“Jealousy is all the fun you think they had.” Erica Jong

“A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.” Robert Heinlein

“The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.” Salvador Dali

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous basha said...

Dear One ,I am so sad for the person who made that comment . I think it is a kind gesture to send lots of Love to this wounded soul.Basha

April 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home