site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Full Moon In Libra

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, April 02, 2007

Full Moon In Libra

Moon Photo: Charles Pfeil

Mars has been transiting through the sign Aquarius and crossing over my s.o's Sun, and have I ever noticed his angry outbursts in recent weeks! He's been speaking his truth to others and letting them have it with guns a-blazing (so to speak). Thus far, I have escaped his wrath, but then again, I stay aware through observing other's astrology charts. I would not be so unwise to provoke someone with Mars transiting their Sun! Mars has now moved five degrees past his Sun, and my s.o's temper is moving from Way Hot down to merely Hot. At times such as these, I'm thrilled "sports" are available for men to help them to channel their Martian energies. My partner has been playing a lot of golf lately which has helped a little, even if his golfing partners have been given a whack or two by his Martian words.

"I require only three things of a man. He must be handsome, ruthless, and stupid." Dorothy Parker

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous palapala said...

Being a sag I have this to say about mars ...mars sucks I want this planet to go into anger managment class. Basha

April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home