site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday



Maui has abundant whale and dolphin life, and for this I am very grateful. In the years I've lived here, I've had incredible opportunities to meet these remarkable beings in their ocean home. The main dolphins of Hawaii are the spinner dolphins which often travel in pods as large as 500 dolphins, and to swim in the wild in the midst of these large groups as I have done is an incredible blessing. It is as if you're in the midst of a delicious dolphin layer cake--dolphins in various layers in the waters below you, dolphins beside you, and dolphins above you should you dive down to frolic with them and look upwards at the incredible scene.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Standing under the Sky said...

Beautiful post! This is a great photo and wonderful text. What a gift to see such things. Happy BYB Suunday.

April 15, 2007  
Anonymous msdemmie said...

My daughter swam with dolphins when she visited Zanzibar. Ever since then it has been on my list of things to do. Thank you for sharing the photograph and your experience.

Happy BYB Sunday.

April 15, 2007  
Blogger Janie Hickok Siess, Esq. said...

Ok, you're making me want to go back to Hawaii. We spent a week in Honolulu, but our next stop is going to be Maui.

Great post and photo! Happy Sunday! Mine is posted, too.

April 15, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

You live on Maui? We are coming to visit. AUGGHHHHH! Come back here.

Only kidding. What a true blessing to live in all that beauty.

April 15, 2007  
Anonymous hotdogman said...

Swimming with dolphins is amazing. I swam with wild dolphins in Australia and it is THE coolest thing I've ever done.

He bestows rain on the earth;
he sends water upon the countryside.

BYB (rainy) Sunday ;)

April 15, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Yet another thing to put on my "to do before I die" list.

Something I never would have thought of.

Thank you.

April 15, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

I have always wanted to live near the sea or any water body, but I live in the mountains and can't even swim.

Swimming in the ocean with the dolphins sounds like an amazing blessing.

Have a great week ahead!

April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home