site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Easter Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Easter Sunday


As part of the Blog Your Blessings group begun by Blue Panther, I blog my blessings every Sunday! To read more blessings, look on the sidebar for the other members. Today, Easter Sunday, I have so much to be grateful for, and here's my short list:

1. Springtime on Maui is absolutely divine! Check out the photo above which I photographed alongside South Kihei Road. Blooming trees and flowers are everywhere! The weather is great. Maui is flourishing in so many ways.

2. Beloved friends will join me for Easter Lunch at a beautiful, waterside restaurant where we will give thanks for our 'ohana' and delicious food.

3. A visiting friend who is a world-class from-scratch Chai maker has already served me a second aromatic cup of Chai.

4. My family is healthy, prospering, and happy.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous msdemmie said...

Wonderful blessings - Happy BYB Sunday and Happy Easter.

April 08, 2007  
Anonymous Matthew Didier said...

Oh my... wonderful photo... being stuck here in Tronna, Canada and facing weird temperatures ranging from freezing to "somewhat okay" today, I'm very jealous of the fine season you're having... not to mention the chai!

We wish you the best of the day and happy BYB Sunday!

April 08, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Happy Easter. This is a beautiful photo and a very thoughtful post that puts me in a great frame of mind. Thank you.

April 08, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Great Blessings!

Wishing you a Very Happy Easter and a great next week.

April 09, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Oooh, I love chai. If I send you some of the snow Hubby got in Denver, can I have some Chai?

April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home