site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Alec Baldwin's Message Goes Global

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Alec Baldwin's Message Goes Global

Photo: Flickr

I often reflect upon the tough situations celebrities find themselves in as their every word, gesture, outfit, or sarcastic eyeball -roll is dissected by the public and media. Their apologies after their social gaffes, outbursts, and arrests always make me cringe. I recently experienced a Double-Cringe for Alec Baldwin. Here's the news link to his recent angry outburst.

Watching Alec later apologize on the the morning television show, "The View" with Rosie (and the gang) I watched and cringed. How embarrassing it must be to call your daughter a pig and other not-nice words and then discover the whole world listened-in to your voice message! I wondered, "Could this be yet another Virgo loosing it?" (Read my previous posts about other celebrity Virgo's acting-out!)

So off I went to my computer to do research on Alec and was relieved to learn he is an Aries. Born April 3, 1958 in Massapequa, New York with a natal Mars-Uranus opposition, my guess is that he naturally expresses himself in a fiery way. Even those of us who weren't born with a lot of fire in our charts and/or explosive natal aspects have undoubtedly experienced our own anger issues and 'dance' with the recent Mars- Uranus conjunction.

This conjunction (Mars has moved on now, thank you very much!) played out differently for me--it sat right on top of my ascendant, and the exact day of the conjunction, I felt something sharp as I absentmindedly ran my tongue over a tooth in my mouth. I wondered what was in my mouth, and I got up, walked to the mirror, and discovered that my front tooth was chipped off at the bottom! So tomorrow I have a dental appointment and will get my very own CRINGE when I hear from my dentist how much this chipped tooth is going to cost me! I know it won't be cheap!

"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it."
Marcus Aurelius

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Why do you suppose so many folks are so eager to see others mess up? Even when celebs do good things, there's a pundit right behind to fault find and tear down. I'm not sure this is a celebs-only phenomenon but a human one. That competitiveness is so ugly and destructive.

May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home