site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Saturn Is Sitting On My Venus....

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Saturn Is Sitting On My Venus....

And I don't like it one little bit! Some astrologers might wish to debate me about which aspect is the worst for feeling unattractive and not so good about yourself. I would vote for this aspect! If you're a girly girl like me, Saturn conjuncting Venus squelches your desire to shop, primp, work-out, or beautify. I don't even like to look at myself in the mirror these days, and so I don't! I wear the same old comfy clothes around even though I have a closet full of beautiful clothes--I'm simply uninspired to wear the beautiful clothes. My vanity is taking a beating because of the way I feel about myself. Now were you to ask others around me, they probably wouldn't say I'm looking any different or any worse. It's simply how I'm feeling! And by the slow pace of Saturn retrograding closer and closer to my Venus in Leo, I might as well accept that I'm going to be feeling this way for some time. Sigh!

Applying the ever-so-trendy Law of Attraction, I am putting my attention elsewhere from my displeasure about my perpetual bad -hair & yukky looks (and blah, blah, blah) and on my work. Perhaps this is the sneaky plan of Saturn--to divert me from focusing on my exterior beauty and make me focus on my creativity and interior worth? Ya think? In any event, I've become a workaholic, and my romantic self and days of dancing under the moon with the faeries seems so far away and long ago.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home