site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: International Astrology Day and Spring Equinox

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

International Astrology Day and Spring Equinox

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

Today is a very important day as today is the Spring Equinox, and it's also International Astrology Day! I wish to salute and celebrate astrology today by saying this to astrology:

"You've Come A Long Way, Baby! You were honored in Babylon and Sumeria, and maybe even further back in time if we had the historical records. In modern times, you're still derided by many who see absolutely no merit in you! However, slowly but surely, the uneducated ones are awakening to the knowledge & wisdom you share and the gifts you bestow. Astrology--you have blest my life in so many ways. For starters, you have helped me to understand myself better as well as others. You have helped me to know when to begin enterprises and when to end them. You have given me a much bigger canvas on which to paint my life. You have given me consolation, hope, personal growth, and wisdom. I thank you for all you've done for me and for others who study and appreciate you!"

"The sun and moon
Keep watch from above,
And light our way
With infinite love." Michael Dooley

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home