site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

In the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, you hang prayer flags-- and as the flags are blown by the wind, the blessings blow on the breeze. Today I share with you my Sunday blessings through several photographs of prayer flags I have photographed through the years. May Blessings Blow Your Way today!



Blog Your Blessings Sunday is a meme begun by Blue Panther, and you can find more participants on the lower sidebar if you wish to read their Sunday Blessings.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Thanks for sharing this. I learned about prayer flags about a year ago. Before that, I had no idea.

I have never looked at a car dealership in quite the same way since.

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Whatever said...

What are some of your prayers that go along with the flags?

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Kuanyin said...

The famous (classic) blessing is:"May All Beings Be Happy. May All Beings Be Free." So of course I agree with this blessing and desire the freedom of ALL from the matrix and awakening from the long sleep of the ages.

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

This is a great photo. I love the perspective. What beautiful trees cradling the prayers. Can you send me a prayer that would go along with these flags? I would love to share them with a friend whose bloog, buddhismtoday-brianvaugh.blogspot.com, is just up and running.

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

It is also believed about some places that if you go and tie your falg there, and wish for something, you will get that thing. All you have to do then is go back and untie your flag.

Have a great week!

March 25, 2007  
Blogger The Mind said...

Happy ByB and thanks for sharing.

March 26, 2007  
Blogger stev said...

very interesting... and mind broadening too to know that its very similar wherever one is

i could have fulled myself that it was from where i live!

blessings indeed...

March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home